website design for
how i can help
The work you do makes a difference.
Your website should work for you, too.
Many nonprofit organizations may feel that a professional website is unnecessary or far outside of their budget. On the contrary, an accessible and aesthetic website that promotes what you do is a vital tool for accomplishing your organization’s mission and vision. I can help build out your organization’s brand identity and develop a modern, responsive website that gives you greater access to your community and target audience, expanding your area of impact. All at an affordable price!
Review & Refresh
• Review of your existing website and customized recommendations for
a beautiful and functional site update,
including your input for website needs
• Incorporates your existing logo/branding, or a logo design may be added to the package
• Includes a 1-hour WordPress training session so you can manage your own
website after launch!
• Full website audit and customized recommendations for a total website redesign, including logo and branding if desired
• Redevelopment in the WordPress platform for a beautiful and functional website that helps your business put its best foot forward online
• Hands-on WordPress training to help you manage your site going forward
• Ongoing maintenance and support packages available; pricing varies
• Custom-designed brochure-style WordPress website with up to 5 pages of content
(provided by client or co-written)
• Built using your existing logo/branding, or a logo design may be added to the package
• Includes WordPress training so you can manage your own website after launch!
• Quick Turnaround: 3-4 weeks
“She completely redesigned my website from top to bottom, including cleaning up and organizing the pages, and gave me a beautiful and easy-to-navigate site… And all of this was done quickly and efficiently. Margaret has been an absolute pleasure to work with, and I enthusiastically recommend her services.”
Dr. Glenn Sunshine, Founder & Director
Every Square Inch Ministries
“Margaret is the consummate professional. She not only has keen artistic sensibilities, but is also prompt, reliable, and thorough. Her work is of the highest caliber and she frequently exceeds expectations. Margaret goes the extra mile for her clients, and I’m always confident that she’ll handle projects quickly. Because she has taken the time to understand my organization, I can trust her to make informed and intelligent decisions. She has made a positive and lasting impact on my organization, and I unequivocally give her my highest recommendation.”
Emily Solomon, Executive Director
Academy of Early Music
Carolyn Dun, Founder & President
launch your dream website
lets work together